Welcome. I hope that you will enjoy and learn something while reading my blogs. Happy reading...

November 7, 2009

My Quotes of the Day

"I will never allow another man to control or ruin my life by making me hate him."

Booker T. Washington


"Never pay back evil with more evil . . . Don't let evil conquer you, but conquer evil by doing good" (Romans 12:17, 21 NLT).

Sample Story

In his book, Why Am I Afraid To Tell You Who I Am?, John Powell says he was walking down the street with a friend and they stopped to get a paper. The man selling the paper was discourteous and very rude. As they walked away, John's friend said to the man, "You have a nice day, now!"

John asked his friend, "Is that man always that rude to you?"

"Yes."

"Are you always that nice to him?"

John's friend said, "Yes, I'm not going to let one man ruin my day."

No comments:

"THY words is the lamp unto my FEET and the light unto my PATH"