Welcome. I hope that you will enjoy and learn something while reading my blogs. Happy reading...

December 29, 2009

BPI Expressonline Bills Payment Credit Points

I am usually paying my bills thru my BPI Express Online account for convenience and no hassle long line.  After I logged in this night, I found this advertisement saying that I can earn credit points when paying bills thru BPI expressonline.  I can use this credit points to earn a free meal for the establishment sponsoring on that period.  Jollibee is the sponsor this period.   I felt surprise because its been a long time I am paying bills thru this and didn’t notice this advertisement.

So, I registered to avail this promo by clicking below image at the bpiexpressonline website or going thru this link https://billspaymentrealthrills.mybpimag.com




Then I clicked register button to avail the promo.





I click the “SHOW ME HOW” button for help me filling out the form. 





After successful registration in this promo, I found that I already earned 5 credit points and I only need another 2 credit points to earn a free spaghetti meal . 





Clicking the “See Credit Details” will show you the transactions that made you earn the credit points.






Finally, I already earned 7 credit points (needed for free spaghetti meal).  I can now claim my reward.



After clicking the "Claim this reward" button, another window popped up. 





END --->

No comments:

"THY words is the lamp unto my FEET and the light unto my PATH"