Welcome. I hope that you will enjoy and learn something while reading my blogs. Happy reading...

September 26, 2009

How to Dial/Call International Phone Number to and from the Philippines



- I have just arrived to our home when my mother asked me how to dial my auntie's mobile number who is residing in Canada
- So, I consulted my virtual bestfriend for all time, GOOGLE for the answer.
- As expected, it didn't fail me.
- Here it is, sharing to you...




International Dialing Codes of the Philippines - How to Call to or from the Philippines

  • The following table contains the international city dialing codes for the Philippines.  
  • International dialing instructions for making calls to or from the  Philippines are provided at the bottom of the page.

City Dialing Codes for the Philippines



 City


 City Code


 City


 City Code
 Angeles


 55
 Iioilo


 33
 Bacolod


 34
 Lucena


 42
 Baguio


 442
 Manila


 2
 Cebu


 32
 San Pablo


 43
 Clarkfield


 52
 Laguna


 448
 Dagupan


 48
 Pampanga (Evantelco)


45
 Davao


 82
 Subic Bay USN Base


89






International Dialing Instructions





1.  When making international calls from the USA, Canada and the Caribbean to the Philippines dial the following sequence.  


011 + (63) + (city code) + (local phone number)



2.  When making international calls from the Philippines to other countries use the following dialing sequence.


00 + (country code) + (city code) + (local phone number)



3.  When making an international call to the USA, Canada and the Caribbean from the Philippines use the following dialing codes.  


00 + 1 + (area code) + (local phone number).  



Area codes for both countries can be found on these pages Canada or the United States.




SOURCE:  Calling Codes International

No comments:

"THY words is the lamp unto my FEET and the light unto my PATH"