Welcome. I hope that you will enjoy and learn something while reading my blogs. Happy reading...

September 24, 2009

THINK RICH, PINOY EBOOK ($6 = Php290)


Are You Too Busy Working For A Living
To Spare Any Time To Become Really Rich?

Take time out and learn the secret
that Larry Gamboa discovered --
how to become fabulously wealthy
so that your monthly passive income
is bigger than your monthly expenses.

People who make lots of money don't work hard. They set the ball rolling and wealth simply accumulates. They let their money work for them.
For Larry Gamboa, the combination of a book, a game, a woman and an opportunity helped him get out of the rat race onto the fast track.
Presenting...


Think Rich, Pinoy!


An Expose Why Most Pinoys Are Poor While Others Are Rich



Travel the road to riches with Larry Gamboa and discover:
  • Why most Pinoys are poor
  • The antidote to fear
  • The Secrets of the rich Tsinoys
  • How Pinoys are becoming rich in Seven Steps.






Who is Larry Gamboa?






I am a Doctor of Business Administration from the University of Michigan, who found learning accounting dull and difficult. The fact that I was such a poor student of the subject (even as an undergraduate in De La Salle College and even when I won a Fulbright Grant to study in the United States) caused no noticeable damage until I went into business for myself.

I joint ventured with Washington Sycip of SGV and William C. Byham of Development Dimensions to launch SGV-DDI. After 10 years of managing this superb Training and Consulting Company I sold my shares to SGV and, surprisingly, I made money. If I were financially literate, could I have made more or should I have sold my shares at all?

I think there must be thousands of guys just like me who need to get a positive working understanding of accounting, finance and taxes, but who are not likely to do so from a standard textbook classroom approach.

I have put together three businesses in my lifetime (managing two) and am still aiming to take one public. I have made and lost just about enough money to have the requisite humility and pride to write this book.

Although I am a bookworm, this is not an academic book. It is written for folks in the thick of battle (struggling to get out of the rat race), for people who are interested or involved in business, and for those who need to understand how accounting can benefit them—corporately, spiritually, personally.

I write to learn. Writing about my deals makes me not only richer and richer, but gives me the pleasure to learn even more—from which real wealth comes. After all, isn’t money just an idea? In Think Rich, Pinoy! I share the deals (focusing on real estate foreclosed properties) and the benefits (travel and seminars abroad with my family, etc.) of what financial literacy has done for my family and me. In so doing, my goal is to excite you (and my children—JB, Victor, Marie and Claudine) enough to sense what financial literacy can do when used to make investments that are profitable and lots of fun.

- Larry Gamboa, PhD




Apply Robert Kiyosaki's "Rich Dad, Poor Dad"
principles in the Philippine setting...




Think Rich, Pinoy!



An Expose Why Most Pinoys Are Poor While Others Are Rich







* Instant Download 24 Hours a Day - 7 Days a Week *
Automated Delivery in Digital Format


No comments:

"THY words is the lamp unto my FEET and the light unto my PATH"