Welcome. I hope that you will enjoy and learn something while reading my blogs. Happy reading...

September 25, 2008

A Cube Puzzle - Solved

Sept. 20, 2008 - It is the date when I went to my Fiancee's house to help them transfer their appliaces, furnitures, etc. to their new house in Cavite.

I saw her playing a puzzle game which has 27 cubes connected to each other in a straight line manner.


When I asked her what is it, she gave it to me and said "try to do it, I can't configure out how to solve it"

She borrowed it from her officemate who also failed return it again from a cube.

So, after hearing that, I was challenged to solve it for self-satisfaction. But for a number of times of trial, I failed to solve it.

Sept. 24, 2008 - We had a date. I fetched her up from her office and went to MOA. So, I got the chance to borrow again the puzzle. At that night, when I was lying on my bed, I tried to solve it again and also help me to feel sleepy.

And walla, I got it. After trying and trying, I succeeded to solve it.


I am writing this in order to inspire you that when you like to achieve a thing, you must try and try until you achieve it.

"Winners never quit"
"Quiters never win"


End------------


Know the difference between paths and purpose. Even if your chosen path fails, never give up on your sacred purpose.


Bo Sanchez

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Galing! More puzzle to solve!

"THY words is the lamp unto my FEET and the light unto my PATH"