Welcome. I hope that you will enjoy and learn something while reading my blogs. Happy reading...

September 26, 2008

Linux - Fedora - Enable Sound in YouTube

When I am viewing YouTube Videos, it strange that I cannot hear anything. It only shows the videos but no sounds.

I am sure my sounds is good because I can play MP3 musics, avi videos, etc.

When I search thru internet, I found out that I am not alone experiencing the same problem. So, below command will solve the problem.

Enable Sound in YouTube in Linux Fedora:
1. open terminal
2. su - (enter in root privileges)
3. yum install libflashsupport (to install libflashsupport - fedora)
4. shutdown -r now (immediately reboot the pc)

Problem Solved.......


END----------------------------------------------->


"the Lord will help you, you only need to be still" - (Exodus 14:14)

No comments:

"THY words is the lamp unto my FEET and the light unto my PATH"