Welcome. I hope that you will enjoy and learn something while reading my blogs. Happy reading...

October 5, 2008

Feast Declaration of Abundance

Every Sunday at Valle Verde Country Club, Bo Sanchez formed a weekly seminar called The Feast
with the speaker himself. The Feast starts after a mass. It has 2 sessions. The first session starts at 7 am while the second session starts at 10 am.

Every time I attend the said mass followed by "The Feast", I felt that God's blessings is entering my soul. Every time we sing, I found myself crying when I start to raise my hand as a sign of your worship and acceptance of HIM.

The Feast.. Click here for more details...

Below is the starting prayer for the FEAST.

Novena to God's Love
By Bo Sanchez


Feast Declaration of Abundance


Today, I receive all of God's love for me.
Today, I open myself to the unbounded, limitless, overflowing abundance of God's universe.
Today, I open myself to Your blessings, healing, and miracles.
Today, I open myself to God's word so that I become more like Jesus everyday.
Today, I proclaim that I'm God's beloved, I'm God's servant, I'm God's powerful champion.
And because I am blessed,
I will bless the world,
In Jesus' Name,
Amen.....


End----------->

"THY words is the lamp unto my feet
and the light unto my path...."

No comments:

"THY words is the lamp unto my FEET and the light unto my PATH"