Welcome. I hope that you will enjoy and learn something while reading my blogs. Happy reading...

October 5, 2008

You Have to Ask for Your Dreams - Bible Guide

"Until now, you have not asked for anything in my name.
Ask and you will receive, that your joy may be full."

(John 16:24)



"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find;
knock and the door will be opened to you."

(Matthew 7:7)


"Your Father knows what you need before you ask him."

(Matthew 6:8)


"My God will fully supply whatever you need, in accord with his glorious riches in Christ Jesus."

(Philippians 4:19)



"Amen, amen, I say to you, whatever you ask the Father in my name, He will give you."

(John 16:23)


"Therefore I tell you, all that you ask for in prayer, believe that you will receive it and it shall be yours."

(Mark 11:24)



"Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in Christ with every spiritual blessing in the heavens...."

(Ephesians 1:3)

end------------>

Make you dreams MAGIC Dreams
M - Measurable
A - Ambitious
G - Godly
I - Imaginative
C - Complete

No comments:

"THY words is the lamp unto my FEET and the light unto my PATH"